Valentine’s Day, or any other special occasion (hint: wedding gifts, anniversary’s, birthday’s…) is a time needing something they will remember. These gifts will last longer than a box of chocolates; find the right watch today.
Watches For Him
From sporty watches to dress watches and high tech watches to classical designs, there is something for every type of guy and every sort of occasion he’ll need a watch for.
Up to $4,000
- Hamilton Khaki Aviation X-Wind Chronograph – The world’s first drift-angle calculator in a watch. The stylish, rugged look of this innovative Chronograph is stunning, accurate and high-functioning, ensuring a smooth flight in the air and on the ground.
- Oris Divers Sixty-Five – With great throwback appeal of its classic design but with well-executed updates that make this watch sporty and dive-ready.
- TAG Heuer Formula 1 – The ultimate racing look for the ultimate racing chronograph.
- Tudor Heritage Advisor – The modern version of the emblematic 1957 alarm watch. Enjoy the mechanical alarm clock module that delivers the perfectly uniform crisp, clear sound.
- Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra – Eye-catching design and innovative technology. This watch is immediately recognizable with its “Teak Concept” dial resembling wooden decks on luxury boats.
- Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic Acciaio – This 44 mm watch has all the essential characteristics of a model made almost 20 years ago by Officine Panerai, maintaining all of its solidity, reliability and water-tightness, while adding two new elements that give the watch great character: the P.9000 in-house caliber and a new dial.
Up to $15,000
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Tribute Duoface – One movement that drives two dials, the steel Reverso Tribute Duoface displays two different time zones. This stunning, contemporary watch features highly original blue tones that will surely delight.
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual Yacht Master – Sleek, sporty and distinguished, this 40 mm Oyster, steel and Everose gold Yacht-Master is just as at home on the deck of an ocean-going yacht as on land in an elegant yacht club lounge.
- Hublot Big Bang – The Hublot Big Bang is large and in charge, but also comfortable and legible. It presents a bold and innovative case design that incorporates traditional and modern techniques and materials.
Up to $25,000
- Vacheron Constantin Overseas – A practical, yet classic watch inspired by the sea, and arguably one of the best sports watches ever made.
- Audemars Piquet Millenary – This self-winding, 18k white gold case with black dial and black strap features a contemporary design, exceptional mechanical skill, and it classic elliptical case with off-centred dial.
- Cartier de Cartier – This 18k rose gold Calibre de Cartier, with its refined character and style, embodies a combination of sporty masculinity and exceptional expertise.
Up to and over $50,000
- Patek Philippe World Time – Presented at Baselworld 2016, this updated version of one of the most popular complicated wristwatches ever created by the Geneva watchmaker in the last eighty years, features a successfully reworked case, dial and hand designs.
- F.P. Journe Octa Luna – This stunning timepiece is designed with an astounding level of precision with increased legibility and a cleaner look than previous models but with the same charming and recognizable dial.
- Pre-Owned A. Lange & Sohne – Not to be overlooked, this pre-owned A. Lange & Sohne 1815 Rattrapante Perpetual Calendar (421032FE) manual-wind watch, features a 41.9mm 18k rose gold case surrounding a silver dial on a brown alligator strap with an 18k rose gold deployment buckle.
Watches For Her
Find the perfect watch for her, whether she’s looking for a classic design or something more sporty. Her perfect watch is just a step away.
Up to $4,000
- Michele Black Dial Diamond Serein – A bold, elegant and timeless watch with 134 brilliant hand-set diamonds on a rose gold-plated case.
- TAG Heuer Ladies Link – A watch that fuses everyday wearability with great attention to detail, featuring twelve faceted diamond hour markers, complemented by a brushed steel case and mother-of-pearl dial.
- IWC Pilot Automatic 36 – Inspired by a fascination for aircraft and flying, IWC’s Pilot watches bring this passion to people’s wrists. This sunray-brushed dial is the smallest in the Pilot collection, catering to those who prefer a smaller watch on the wrist.
- Rolex Lady Oyster Perpetual Date 34 – A symbol of universal and classic style. A beautiful feminine approach, which embodies timeless form and function, and perfectly reflects the personality of its wearers.
- Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra – This Aqua Terra Ladies Master Co-Axial 34 mm watch delivers superb elegance. Its astonishing Tahiti Mother of Pearl dial is enhanced by the shimmering effect of 12 diamond indexes. This watch is everything that a luxury timepiece deserves.
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Classic Small Stainless Steel Ref. 2618130 – Classic and timeless, the Reverso Classic Small steel watch features the original model’s Art Deco-inspired lines in an expression that will flatter any feminine wrist.
Up to $15,000
- F.P. Journe Elegante – This watch is exactly as it suggests – elegant. The titanium watch with quartz movement is super lightweight and very comfortable to wear.
- Patek Philippe Twenty~4 – Created for the modern, active woman, the Twenty-4® is the epitome of timeless chic.
- Hermes Arceau 34mm – Hermes understands matching style with precision, and elegant dials with refined straps and bracelets. Inspired by the characteristic elegance of horses, this Arceau 34mm model is full of subtle details that marry beauty and utility.
Up to $25,000
- Vacheron Constantin Overseas – Featuring a sparkling 37 mm case, the Overseas small model is adorned with 84 round-cut diamonds totalling over one carat and daintily set on its six-sided bezel.
- Piaget Altiplano 38mm – A genuine must-have item of urban chic, the Altiplano watch with its gold bracelet displays a natural everyday elegance.
- Hublot Big Bang Broderie – The Big Bang Broderie 41mm blends confident femininity with innovation. It features the Saint Gallen embroidery on organza silk.
Up to and over $50,000
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak – With its steel case, octagonal bezel, “tapisserie” dial and integrated bracelet, the Royal Oak is a true modern icon.
- Pre-Owned Patek Philippe Ladies’ World Time (7130G013) – Patek Philippe is a driving force in offering a range of ‘complicated’ watches for women that are the most distinctive and valuable timepieces a woman can own.
- Catier Balloon Bleu – Floating like a balloon and as blue as the cabochon safely nestled in its side, the Ballon Bleu watch by Cartier adds a dash of elegance to female wrists. This 33 mm mechanical movement with automatic winding is absolutely stunning in its 18k pink gold case set with 115 brilliant-cut diamonds.